Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Haloween Night Videos



We went to our friend's house for a Halloween party Saturday night (after Trunk or Treating) and the girl- who were the only kids there, had a blast. We ate, played games while the girls cheered us on and had lots of fun. As we were about to leave our friends pulled out a pinata and dangled it from the upstairs balcony. They decided to let Macy and Kylie go first but everyone thought it was so funny watching them whip Little Bo Peep's cane around (that was the bat we used) that we watched for 20 minutes as Macy tried to destroy that pirate. I don't remember the last time we laughed so hard. Around the end she started "ducking and covering" as the pinata would get close to her head and that made it even funnier. More pictures of the girls in costume to come later. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Nichole,
My name is Marianne, I am one of your cousing Rebecca's good friends. My husband and I are probably moving to Anchorage in either January or April. Rebecca told me you lived there and really like it. I have a few questions for you if you don't mind... :)

If you could send me your email address that would be grand!!

mariannegarrett@gmail.com

Merm said...

Oops I was signed in as my husband...

And by the way your girls are darling... And Rebecca tells me you are the most creative person and that you can do anything.