Monday, October 25, 2010

Its been a while...

Ok, so I haven't posted for a long time for a lot of reasons (mostly excuses).  Mostly because I didn't want to have to write this post.  Well, here it is.  When I got back from Boise in June I went to the doctor. Between seeing my dad and making it home I had lost both babies.  I went in for the D and C the next day and then spent the next week or two recovering.  It was obviously  a terrible experience overall but I am over it and past it.  I had been putting this off just because I didn't want to have to think about it again especially since I have dealt with it as best I can and I have moved on.  A friend emailed me a few weeks ago asking about my pregnancy and I sheepishly realized that I needed to let you all know.    Anyway, thanks for being such great friends! 

P.S.- I am disabling comments on this post because it will honestly just make me have to go back to "that place" to read all of the condolences so I just don't want to have to hear them.  I hope that makes sense and doesn't come off rude.  I have moved on so there we go.