Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Things that keep me up at night:

Why the Rooster in Robin Hood has a Southern hick accent.
Why the Boise High fight song came from Robin Hood.
Why Clifford (the big red dog) has a comb over.
If I am a bad mother because I gave my girls ice cream cones for dinner. (they had fruit for a snack) I think I was trying to suck up to them because they keep asking to go home and also to see Daddy.
If it is actually possible to get a $75 off $100 coupon from old navy weekly so I can justify the girls and myself getting some new clothes.
Why the Man in the Yellow Hat treats a monkey like a child except he never supervises him. The whole relationship is just too creepy for me.
If I could marry Randy and Debi's washing machine. I kind of love it. A lot. Is that wrong?
If I could somehow convince the Anchorage Daily News to Offer a Sunday only newspaper subscription instead of a just a Friday, Saturday, Sunday one.
If I will ever be able to run two miles in a row without slowing down to walk.
If Macy will ever go to bed and then to sleep in under two hours.
If the thirty minutes I spent doing Wii fit today actually counts as 30 minutes of cardio. I was really working to beat that hula hoop record.
If another child will push me over the edge into insanity. I want one eventually, but can I actually handle one more?
If Eagle River in the summer equals paradise. Seriously, it has been 71 the last two days and beautiful.
If Macy will ever learn to go number 2 in the potty... I am terrified to even start trying to train Kylie. Ever.

5 comments:

Kara said...

It's not wrong to love a washing machine!

Stephanie said...

Love the Old Navy coupon...did you actually find one of those this week? If so ....where? where? where? :)

Cameron/Melissa said...

I have so much to say about this.... if you find a coupon please let us know where it is. 3 children will make you insane... no matter how old your other two are when you have the 3rd... or at least if they are 7 and under. And yes all children eventually potty train completely so don't worry! Plus it is warmer in Alaska than it is here in Southern California!

~~heather said...

LOL!
I have been unnerved by the man in the yellow hat myself... and thanks for the image of Clifford... I will never look at him the same again! BWahahaha

Michelle said...

things that keep me up at night: waiting for nichole to post pictures of their work on the new house.

I'm dying!!! Hurry! I can't wait to see what you guys have done to the place!