Monday, August 3, 2009

Macy's Fishing Date With Dad


Justin and Macy went fishing Saturday morning and I wanted to show off these cute pictures. Justin caught one on her Princess pole and let her reel it in. Although it was muddy and windy, they both had fun and Justin is now smoking some fish in the backyard as we speak!


How cute is she? Later that night we got a babysitter for the girls and Justin and I went on a fishing date. I hadn't been in years but I always loved going with my dad when I was younger. We had fun even though I only caught 2 dead fish. Justin caught several but they either got away right as he got them to shore or they were snagged (not caught in the mouth) so he had to throw them back. We had a lot of fun and now that I have my license and boots we can go more easily.

4 comments:

Lowders said...

Love that smile on Macy's face!!!!
Grandma

Ashley Dudley said...

ugh, I can never have kids, because they will always be so jealous of how much I love YOURS! so cute!

Auntie Nancy said...

THOSE ARE THE CUTEST MOST WONDERFUL PICTURES OF DAD AND DAUGHTER FISHING!! THE BEST CATCH IS MACY'S SMILE, ALTHOUGH THOSE FISH ARE BEAUTIES!! I used to go fishing with my dad too. They are some of my best memories.

Anonymous said...

My daughter and husband just came back with two silvers today.

Waving from another quilter north of Willow Alaska!

mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals