Monday, May 4, 2009

Meet My Ballerina/ Tinkerbell

We received a bag of hand me downs from a friend recently but I didn't go through it really until last week. Inside was a leotard which Macy has fallen in love with. It has become very difficult for me to get her to wear anything besides it so when we are staying at home, I don't even try. Some days she is a ballerina and she twirls and leaps around the house endlessly. Other days she is Tinkerbell and she flies around putting Pixie Dust on all of her toys. Either way, she is too cute not to share with the world.

And there are more adorable pictures on my other blog for those of you interested in seeing my girls model their newest dress. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Lowders said...

Kylie looks very jealous.
-Chelsea

Stephanie said...

I can not wait until Allie is at that stage...it looks like so much fun!!

Ashley Dudley said...

haha i almost said the same thing as chelsea! they are both super cute. isnt it funny the things kids get attached too?

Test said...

what a ham... I love it.

Anonymous said...

I miss her/them/all of you!! She is so cute and such a sweetheart.
Grandma Brenda

Lowders said...

it remind me of full house when michelle wouldnt take her tutu off!!!
-chelsea