Sunday, November 9, 2008

While Daddy was gone...

Macy kept asking, "Where'd Justin go?"

Kylie started saying "Milk," "More" and "Thank you."

Macy decided to "fix" the toilet like she had seen Justin do a few days earlier. I discovered her in the bathroom with the toilet brush in hand and toilet water Everywhere.

Macy told Kylie to get out of the bathroom because she needed her "Privacy."

Macy started begging for things by saying "Pretty pretty pretty please?!?"

I restrained myself from beating my children as they played in bed last night, keeping each other up past eleven. What was worse was the girls sleep deprived grumpiness in the morning.

Macy got to see a snowman, Santa Claus and Christmas Trees at some Christmas craft and food show we went to yesterday downtown.

I ate the rest of our left over butter cream frosting. It was wonderful...

I spent way too much time checking to see if any of my friends had posted new blogs. People don't do enough blogging on the weekends.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

We're lazy :) I hardly ever have time to blog on the weekends and when I do sit down on my computer...hubby gets mad and says with an obvious attitude "you're not blogging again are you?"

Love the toilet water one :) That's one for the scrapbook!

I left you an award on my blog..go check it out!

Ashley Dudley said...

hahaha I want one!

Taryn said...

So cute, I'm excited to see you guys in a month or so. Try google reader and you won't have to take so much time checking everyone's blog:)

KC said...

Thanks for your comment at Healthy Models. I would LOVE it if you could help us with our nonprofit and grant writing. Right now we're saving up and thus far have $75. After we have nonprofit status, we should be able to ask for grants. thanks a million!

Stephanie said...

Tag..you're it!! Come check it out :)