Saturday, February 14, 2009

To My Valentine...

We aren't doing too much for Valentine's this year but I thought I would write Justin a little tribute because he is so great.
1. I couldn't ask for a better father for my children. He is the better parents right now and when I am frustrated or just don't know what to do, he is so confident and well thought out in his actions. I really admire that in him.
2. He is very hardworking and ambitious. He wants to excel in everything he does and because he works so hard, I know he always will.
3. He has probably changed more dirty diapers in the last few weeks than in almost 2 years, and he hasn't complained about it at all.
4. He is supportive of my sewing habit although I know he hates the thread pieces and mess that takes over the house.
5. He is very dedicated to his church calling. He works had to do his best at it and I am very impressed by this.
6. He provides for our family well and he is constantly working to improve things for us.
7. Justin can make me laugh easier than anyone else can and I love when we lay in bed at night just talking an laughing.
8. I love how adventurous he is and that he always wants to go out and try new things. He may go help out at the Iditarod in a few weeks if he can get his work schedule figured out, and I think its great he wants to do that.
9. He is just a really good husband and father. I have said lots of these things in previous posts but he really loves his family and enjoys spending time with us. I love how happy he is to just hangout with me and relax. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. I love him lots!

No comments: