Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Milestones



So here is Kylie sporting her first ponytail. I love the second second picture with her laughing. We couldn't seem to keep her in one spot long enough to take a picture so Justin kept grabbing her and trying to hold her still. I also have no idea why she looks so pudgy in the first one because she had thinned out quite a bit since her stomach bug illness.
Macy didn't want to keep her bow in yesterday until I started taking pictures of Kylie with her cute hair. Once she figured out she would get some attention for having pretty hair, she became a little model for us.

Kylie also did her first sign yesterday. She signed "more" while eating some lunch and I was pretty excited. Once I started yelling and celebrating, Macy tried to get Kylie to sign more words. They can be pretty entertaining to me.

3 comments:

Ashley and Jeremy said...

they are the cutest sisters ever, i love it when macy plays with kylie and tries to get her to do things, just precious.

Gabe & Christy Beal said...

cute cute girls!!! wish you lived closer so my baby could pick up on their signs! Nothing is cuter than seeing a baby do sign language - its adorable.

HunnyHull said...

I think it is so cool that you sign with your girls. I am sure it helps so much with communication. I want to learn so bad, but I feel I just don't have the time, we'll see. I am happy to see you are doing so well.