It is no secret to anyone who has spent any time with Macy that she has a ..."spicy" personality. I love my daughter but sometimes I think about sending her back from where she came from. She can be very opinionated and have a very shocking temper but for as difficult she can be, she can also be 10 times as funny and cute. Here is a list of why Macy is great. I may need this list to look back on when I am pulling my hair out again one day.
1. Her belly laugh is about the cutest giggle I have ever heard.
2. When I asked her what she wanted to do tomorrow she said she wanted to "Make cookies for Daddy." When I asked what else she wanted to do she replied with "Go to big park and make treat and surprise for Daddy."
3. After she used the potty tonight she applauded herself and reminded me that she should get a marshmallow. I went after her and she loudly cheered "Good girl Mommy! Mommy marshmallow too!"
4. Whenever Justin uses the bathroom anymore she will run in to inspect and be sure he went and then cheer "Good Girl, Daddy! Daddy pee in potty!"
5. Whenever she wants me to sing to her at night she almost always picks "I am a Child of God."
6. She regularly responds to our professions of love for her with "I love you too!"
7. She loves teaching Kylie to sign and she regularly walks up to Kylie and signs something and then tries to get Kylie to do it with her hands.
8. She is such a good "mommy." She could spend all day taking each individual baby (half a dozen) that she has and wrapping them up, dressing and undressing them, feeding them in the highchair and putting them to bed- she is always sure to burp them after they eat. She is especially funny when she tells them "Play more in morning," "Eat cereal in morning," or "I love you Baby. Night-night" as she puts them to sleep. These are all phrases she hears nightly when she goes to sleep.
9. Whenever I give her a treat she now has to take it over to her play kitchen and "cook" it before she will eat it.
10. Her new favorite thing to do with me is to bake. Her favorites are muffins, cookies, cakes or any other "treat for Daddy," even though her and I usually eat most of our creation before he gets a chance to try it.
11. If Mac gets an "owie " she can go from screaming in hysterical tears to being completely fine with just a little kiss. If she were to bonk her head she would start crying and say "Kiss head better!" at which point we would kiss it , stopping all tears resulting in a smile and her saying "Head all better!"
I will work on thinking of more but Women's gymnastics is beckoning me!
*A final note for Kylie- when an airplane flew over us today she signed "airplane." No, this was not a fluke, she signed it every time one flew by. I am amazed with how well she is picking up signing now!