Monday, May 19, 2008

Well aren't we fancy...


I decided to get fancy last night and make something special for dinner. Part of my inspiration came from the depressing fact that I have not eaten at Olive Garden in well over 8 months. Why those OG CEO's refuse to put one up here in Alaska, I do not understand.
So last night I set out to make Olive Garden's Chicken Scampi, which is my favorite thing they serve. I subsituted chicken broth for White Wine because I didn't think it a good idea to run out on- Sunday to buy wine and I used too much garlic- our house and bodies still wreak- but overall, it was very tasty. I also felt special having made something so delicious for us to eat.

In other news, for those of you don't know, we are planning to come down south for a visit, sometime in June. We don't know exact dates because we will be flying standby but I will be sure to announce it once we know (it may be a day or two before). So keep all of June open just so you can see us ;) Anyway, I look forward to seeing who we can once we arrive, I will let you know!

No comments: