Monday, April 27, 2009

End of Week

So my crazy week of trying to get my store stocked up came to an end and I am relieved and although I have not added everything that I want to, I feel like I made a good sized dent. I should be adding multiple patterns in the next few days and maybe one or two more little projects. Anyway, here is what I have come up with:

This was a custom order for my cousin's wife, Jodie. Can I just say I was thrilled to get this request? I fell in love when I saw this fabric and really wanted to make an apron out of it but I didn't want to make any if people weren't going to want them. When she made her request I bought several yards of this fabric so now I can make many more. I can also make the accent color different such as yellow, brown or red. I was so glad my gorgeous friend Heather was willing to model this for me :).

This is a purse I have been designing in my head for several week and I finally decided to make it on Saturday night. I love the fabric I used and I think it turned out great. I really don't want to part with it :)

And here is a book of patterns for baby clothes and accessories. It is over 20 years old and I think it is great. It includes several sheets of patterns inside and a lot of different options of things to make. If I still had a little tiny one, I would use this for myself!
Thanks for reading guys. I have a few giveaways coming up on different blogs soon and I am thinking of doing one of my own. What should I do? A purse? Wash cloths? A kimono dress? or just some fat quarters of something wonderful? Please comment and let me know, I see people visiting on here from all over the world (mostly for the apron tutorial) so I would love some input from all of you! Please comment and tell em what you want to see more (or less) of. And I promise to get more pictures of my girls of soon!

3 comments:

~~heather said...

I LOVE the purse! It is just darling!! If you make one to sell on your website I wanna see it first ok?? LOL

eclaires said...

I love the new border and button. You look really busy, but everything looks so fun!

Ashley Dudley said...

you should make the skirt at the end of this blog: http://mylifeinthenuthouse.blogspot.com/2009/04/burst-of-creativity.html

because i said so and it would be cute.