Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bucket list

My sister did a "Bucket List" post and challenged others to do so as well so here are the things that I want to do before I "kick the bucket."

1. Visit Europe and Asia. Specifically, I want to go to Spain.
2. Get good enough at sewing that I can tackle anything (special occasion fabrics scare me a little).
3. Get to a point where all of our bedspreads in our house are made by me. And I want them to look professional.
4. Get at least one Masters. I am not sure what I want to get it in yet, maybe Counseling. Some friends have been getting me to think about PA school quite a bit lately...
5. Touch the Arctic ocean (I think Justin would be a little surprised to hear this one).
6. Go to fashion week in New York. Lets throw Paris in as well.
7. Own one pair of truly fabulous shoes. I am talking Choo, Manolos, something of that variety.

Alright, that is all I can come up with but I have plenty to keep my busy (like convincing Justin that I need a $500 pair of shoes). :)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Good job! I love your list!

My favorite is fashion week. Very cool.

jayna said...

I've been all over Spain...it's a good choice for your list! Especially Barcelona and Sevilla! Good luck!

johnandcourtney said...

Nic- let's go to fashion week together, New York and Paris.

Lowders said...

I'd be afraid to wear a $500.00 pair of shoes. Oh and for my bucket list, I just want grandkids that live close to me. Love-Mom