Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Stash #1

I joined this sewing group online where you post some great fabric from your "stash" every Sunday. This is my first one, enjoy! And if you aren't into sewing, just watch the adorable video of Justin and Kylie in the previous post. :)

I bought these at Joann this week and I plan to make a simple shirt for myself out of each of them after I finish our three Easter dresses plus the Easter baskets I need to make this week... I am nuts, I know.

If you want to join Sunday Stash, click the button on the side for instructions!

2 comments:

Darci said...

YAY for joining in. Looking at fabric is just so fun.

Unknown said...

Ive been M.I.A. via blogger for so long! I had fun catching up on all your posts - especially the video of kylie sooo cute! Are you up for a giveaway? Discount Queens would love to publicize your incredible talents! Apron, bag, banner, whatever you feel up to making~ or something you already have made up! Let me know if you want to do one wed LOVE it!