Friday, April 24, 2009

Peanut Butter Play Doh

Yesterday we were bored and it was cold and rainy out so we decided to do something fun and cheap indoors. I remembered playing with eatable play doh when I was little and thought the kiddos might enjoy it and enjoy it they did.

This picture is for Ashley. I just thought she would especially like it:






So here is how you make it:
1 cup of peanut butter
2-3 Tablespoons of Honey
2/3-1 cup of fat free powdered milk.

Mix and add powdered milk until the dough is not too sticky and can be handled like play doh. I figure it is fairly healthy (lots of milk and then protein) with just the honey for some sugar. So in case you were wondering, this was lunch yesterday. :) Feel free to add some raisins for the kids to play with too! This made more than enough for my two girls even though it doesn't see like much when you are making it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ashley Dudley said...

hahaha! i LOVE it. peanut butter play doh was my favorite when i was little! people think thats weird, but who DOESN"T want to play with their food then eat it. beautiful pictures by the way your girls are so big i love it!

Lowders said...

Memories....
Mom